Not only does Guthrie FCU strive to provide our members with excellent services, we provide our employees with excellent benefits that include:
Responsible for efficient and effective management of a full service branch office, ensuring that established policies and procedures are followed. Provides quality service to members in account transactions, loan applications, and new accounts. Makes business calls and represents the credit union at community functions. May perform duties of member service representative, teller, or other operational positions on an as needed basis.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations applicable to industry.
• Real Estate lending is preferred.
• Ability to effectively present information to management and groups of people.
• Ability to work independently as a team member while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Five years management experience in a bank or credit union is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is
Please send a cover letter and resume with (3) references to firstname.lastname@example.org, or attach the documents to the form below.
Guthrie Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.